20 December 2009

Science it seems, IS a contact sport

There is a book out just now of the same name as I have said above. It's coming to me from "Santa", so I'll let you know what it's like. 

What is unseasonally uncharitable, and gets my f'ing goat is dirt being used to fight a climate battle. It's an old pattern. In AFL here in aus there is the saying go the ball, not the man. Saying - you should always try and get the football, get the possession and then do something to score points. NOT hit the other guy. It's a negative way to win a game, and it damages you, the game, them. Nobody really wins. 

So too it seems is the hacking of the CRU and spreading emails of Phil Jones. Check this open letter from Ben Santer (realclimate.org) for more:

http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/index.php/csw/details/ben_santer_open_letter/&nbsp;<br>

Stop the nonsense. The planet is warming and the copenhagen thing is just the icing on the cake. It seems my grandkids will be MUCH worse off than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment